June 18, 2011

Unboxing Eyeko Order

So... I got my order from EYEKO in the mail today. =D
I am very surprised at how fast the parcel arrives. I ordered on the 10th, and it arrived in HongKong today on the 18th. I am pretty impressed by how efficient eyeko staffs are.

What I bought from EYEKO were 2 nail polishes, 2 fat balms, 1 graffiti eyeliner and 1 eyeko cream.
    Vintage Polish - USD 6.00 
    Rain Polish - USD 6.00 
    Toffee Fat Balm - USD 10.00 
    Minty Fat Balm - USD 10.00 
    Graffiti Eyeliner Pen - USD 8.00 
    Eyeko 3in1 cream - highlighter, moisturizer, eye cream - USD 15.00
If you are interested in these products, you can use my Ambassador code E16451 to redeem your free gift at checkout for orders over USD 20.00. Also, there is free international shipping for orders over USD 55.00. 

On the sidenote, I have received two free gifts from EYEKO for joining their ambassdor program. One is the Coral Nail Polish, and the other one is Mayfair LipGloss. THANKS EYEKO for the free gift!!!!







Coral, Vintage, Rain Nail Polish

Eyeko Cream

Graffiti Eyeliner Pen

Mayfair LipGloss

Minty, Toffee Fat Balm

I will be doing a review on these products soon. Remember to come back to check the review! 

No comments:

Post a Comment