June 13, 2011

June 13th. Mini Haul



Two products I've bought today at SASA

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Complete UV Waterlight Lotion SPF 50+ PA +++
Clinique derma White Clinical brightening essence



My wig from vivianwig has arrived today. This wig is called a half head wig. From its name, this wig does not cover the whole head but only the back part of the head. You can either pin up your bangs (like what I did) so that your own hair will blend in with the wig or you can wear a hairband to cover up where the wig sits on your head. I think this half head style is most ideal for summertime since having the entire head covered with a wig is probably too hot. As you can see, the result is very natural. I like it very very much. Very impressed with how it turns out. This is currently selling at 79 RMB. Contact me if you need more info. 

That's it for now. 

Love, Christy


No comments:

Post a Comment