June 14, 2011

Sergio Rossi Slingback









*clears throat*

Let me proudly present you with the Nude Sergio Rossi Slingback I've got awhile ago. They are peep toes, 4 inches, Nude Patent Leather AND amazingly comfortable. I am not even joking at how comfortable these 4 inchers are. I own another pair of 4inches which is by YSL, they are not nearly as comfortable as these one.

The insole of the Sergio Rossi is made incredibly well; it fits the feet like a sock. Of course, if you don't like slingbacks, Sergio Rossi do carry this colour and style in a pump.

Anyways, check them out if you are looking for a comfortable shoe for graduation prom, business dinner, date ..... You can literally run in them (well, I might be exaggerating on this one). 

I got mine in a local department store called Lane Crawford.
I am sure there are retailers for Sergio Rossi alll around the world. If not, check the store locator out.





1 comment:

  1. I could only ogle on those sleek high heels slingback. That nude color makes women's legs look longer.

    joya shoes

    ReplyDelete