June 12, 2011

craving for some mustard???


New polish from Bourjois. 



These two colours I got from their new collection are the 36 Jaune Trendy and 42 Orange Creation. I was going to get the green minty colour, but I recall myself ordering a similar colour on eyeko. I am still waiting for that to come in the mail. I fell in love with the mustard colour right away as this isn't the most common colour you can find. Then, the orange colour caught my eye also! 

However, these enamels are not the easiest enamel to apply. They are very thick in texture which means that you have to try to obtain very tiny amount for the first time and apply a very thin layer, or else you might create clumps or bumps when applying the second layer. I got quite frustrated while applying this evening, but I could be a very bad at applying nail polish though. However, I am loving the colour to bits and pieces. 


On the side note, Bourjois HongKong is currently having a promotion right now. If you buy three nail enamels, you will get a 125ml Gentle Nail Enamel Remover for free. It claims to be scented with red fruits and vanilla and also not to dry out the nails. Anyhow, if it does dry up my nails and makes my nails crack, I will let you guys know as soon as possible, but in the meantime, I need to finish up my other bottle of nail polish remover first. =P 

Love, Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment