June 21, 2011

Eyeko Product Review

Hi Everyone
So I am back with a short review on the eyeko products that I have ordered earlier. I have tried out two of the products from my order: VINTAGE nail polish, Graffiti Eyeliner Pen

So first off, the VINTAGE Nail polish: the polish is very liquidy, and the brush is fairly long which made application a lot easier. I have to say that I am very impressed with Eyeko's nail polish given that they are only 6.00 USD. The scent is not strong, and it dries up quickly. The colours are very true to what you see from the bottle. Also, two layers of polish is already sufficient. The one that I've used is the one in the middle shown in the pic below. I would give this product a 4.5 out of 5. 


After first layer of Vintage


After two layers of Vintage


Next would be the graffiti eyeliner pen. Again, this product does not disappoint me in any way. I have used a lot of liquid eyeliner in the past, and most of them tend to smudge away very quickly. I had only one brand of liquid eyeliner that I stick to for about 3 years. Now, I've found another favourite. The graffiti eyeliner pen does not smudge even after 6 hours (well, could be longer, but I was only wearing it for 6 hours today). The tip of the eyeliner pen is very fine which made the drawing to be very accurate and precise. Even though this eyeliner does not smudge after so many hours, it does not make removal any difficult. You can just remove it with the normal eye makeup remover you use, and it will come right off. So, I use the graffiti pen for my everyday winged eyeline. 




If you have any concerns or comments, feel free to leave a comment or email me.

With Love, Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment