September 05, 2011

Wrap-up on August 2011

Yes. I have basically not updated anything in the whole month of August because I was too overwhelmed with work, work and work. To make the long story short, I was going through a lot of stress and at last, resigned. So here I am, jobless yet happy~~~

There were quite a number of sad events that took place in August. I can conclude that August was the worst month out of 2011. I will not go into depth for each events. However, I have come into realization that we should all live for the moment. If something you feel isn't right, then it's probably not for you. Sometimes, it's a good thing to follow what your heart says.


 On a happier note, the new blackberry bold is launching in HongKong this friday. YES, I am going to get it ON Friday. I seriously canNOT wait. I have been looking around for cases and screen protectors already. This is how obsessed I am. ~

Love, Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment