August 03, 2011

First Day

Hey blogspot,

Again, Sorry for my lack of update. 
It was my first day at work today. To be honest, I am loving it, but at the same time, I am kind of lost. So confused as to where to look for files and stuff. I will get the hang of it, no worries. 

Here are a few pictures that I took yesterday on the ferry and today. I apologize for the poor quality.

Such beautiful victoria harbour~

Strawberry yogurt with oatmeal :D hearty breakfast

Dream Company~ 

There isn't much I can write these days. Other than that I bought a new eye cream from Innisfree. It's a korean brand. If you've paid enough attention to korean updates, innisfree spokesperson is Yoona from SNSD. Anyways, this green tea pure eye cream is gel based, oil free!!! So not only does it keep my eye area from poofing, it also keeps it acne free~ 


I'll keep this entry short. Need to head to bed now~

Until next time, guys.
Love, Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment