November 10, 2010

relationships-wise

Let's pull away from clothing and music. I want to talk about relationship today. So I have recently became unattached. I am 24 and should be at least thinking about a serious relationship and 'marriage'. WOW. My heart gets heavy whenever I think marriage because I do not think I am ready for it; however, times flies and I will sooooooon (emphasized on the 'soon') need to get married someday. So I started thinking, should I find a man who is fit for me? or should I follow my feelings and find a man I love? Because they can be two different men. I can find a guy I am crazily in love with, and live on bread. Or I can find a guy who has a good job with a good sense of responsibility and marry him; I might not LOVE him~ but I will like him. What would be a better choice? This is one of the dilemmas I am having right now... Which path should I take? I mean, who can guarantee that the man I love turns out to be the guy with the good job and a good sense of responsibility. There are guys OUT there... that are like this, but I am not meeting them or I am not falling in love with them.

But most of you will probably just tell me to wait. Right? You will all say that I will know when 'the one' comes. Sigh~ Bullshit me no more, he came and left. Or can I have many 'the one'? It depends right?