November 25, 2010

fresh - sugar everything


What do I have to say about fresh? It's my favourite skin care and fragrance brand. Ever since I have found out about 'sugar lemon' perfum, I am in love with it like how bear is in love with honey. I am totally serious; there is no way I will be switching out from their fragrances. I also own their sugar lip treatment with SPF 15. It has been the most moisturizing lip balm I have used in my entire life; it has a good scent to it as well. However, it's a bit on the pricey side for a lip balm, but I am sure it is worth your money. You won't be disappointed.

So, as Christmas is drawing near, the gift sets that are selling at fresh right now are probably some perfect gifts for your mother or your sisters or your beloved girlfriends. I am sure every girl needs pampering time especially when it's cold. Below are the 8 holiday gifts set from fresh.