December 07, 2010

humbleness

def.: Marked by meekness or modesty in behavior, attitude, or spirit; not arrogant or prideful

Why am I suddenly brining up the topic of "humbleness"? Well, it just came across my mind tonight. Am I a humble person myself? I think I am. I wouldn't say I am 100% modest, but I am close. I tried to think before I talk to make sure I don't hurt people with my meaningless words. We all know it, we don't mean what we say, but we say it anyways and end up hurting people. Being a show-off is just like that. Showing-off can be or could not be an intention. However, sharing good news with people can sometimes turn out to be showing off in someone's eyes. So, I always make sure I fine tune my ways of presenting good news to people.

ok~ nothing more for tonight. Need Rest. PEACE outz..


PS. I've updated a Christmas Playlist. Enjoy =D