December 12, 2010

Alexander Wang Resort 2011

Talking about Alexander Wang, I remember two seasons back, I bought an Alexander Wang handbag and a pair of boots. They costed me a fortune (about 2X of my salary), but I still love them bits to pieces and they are worth every penny (let me tell you). Two seasons later, I have yet to buy another item from Alexander Wang's collection because I am still recovering from my debts from bringing home those lovelies. This season, I am so tempted. Everything seems so refreshed and chic. What I always love about AW's collections is that it's always clean and chic, but it also brings some unique to the table. AND AND AND, not to mention those studs, they are now the super icon of AW's handbag collections. So, let's check out the resort 2011 collection together.

















































No comments:

Post a Comment