October 20, 2011

Movie Downloads

A lot of my friends have been asking me where I download high quality movies if I've missed it when they were airing in theatre. I usually "get" them from urgrove.

http://www.urgrove.com


They have a huge selection of movies that are BRrip @ 800MB. The new ones that have just been released in blueray or DVD are most likely on that site already. What I love about urgrove is that they upload their split files on mediafire. If one is a regular downloader, they will know that only mediafire allows multiple files download occurring at the same time. A whole movie download will take about 30 - 45 minutes depending on your internet's speed. It's so much faster than BT download.

So, take a look there if you want. However, download at your own risk.

Love,
Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment