October 17, 2011

Dermalogica Clean Start

I was talking to my friend and she said I haven't been posting anything regarding beauty products or skincare. Today, I might as well do one because I just ordered myself three products under Dermalogica Clean Start Line.

Clean Start is targeted for teenagers who have acne prone skin. Some products out there which claim to cure acne usually aim for adult and matured skins. Since the oil glands are much more active for teenagers due to their unstable hormone change, teenagers are prone to having acne than adults. Moreover, teenagers are more likely to jump from products to product, in search of the perfect acne remedy; they often forget that some products might irritate their skin more causing severe skin problems. Clean Start is a separate line designed by Dermalogica, a very well known brand developed by international dermal institues. Clean Start is guaranteed to give best results in curing teenage acnes.

The slogan of Clean start is 1. get skin clean 2. take on issue 3. protect skin. There are 3 products that have received a lot of good reviews online in people's blogs or reviews in online skincare product stores: "wash off" cleanser, "hit the spot" acne spot treatment, and "brighten up" daily moisturizer.

Enough about what clean start is. I want to tell you guys about my painful shopping experience for clean start products. I was sent from skincarerx with some samples of "hit the spot" and "brighten up"; I immediately fell in love because of how fast my pimple decreases in size/dries up after I tried the samples. So I quickly went online to see where I can get these products. I found out that sasa in Hong Kong carries them. Then I went to at least 5 sasa in HongKong and found out that clean start has been discontinued in HongKong. *frown* I felt so defeated thinking that my acne problem will never be cured. Then it striked me that I totally forgot to look online. It took me days to find a store that would ship to HongKong with reasonable shipping fee!!!! I was so tempted to grab the ones on ebay, but unfortunately, most of them don't ship to HongKong as well. (So don't bother looking if you are in Asia.) Today, I landed on Dailygrooming Ltd. Their shipping fee seem to be the most reasonable out of all the online stores I've looked. ALSO!!! they are having a little sale with their Clean Start product. So, the rest you know. I couldn't resist buying from them. Now, all I need to do is wait for the products to arrive. Try out for a week and get back to you guys with a thorough review. I promise.

Anyways, this has been a long post.

EDIT 2011-10-17 11:47PM : (^___^)










Love,
Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment