February 21, 2011

my Daily Skin Care Products


Hello everyone, I have cleaned up my room and took a picture of the products I use for my daily skin care routine and a few cosmetics products as well. Below are the details of them. Some of them are missing from the picture because I've stored them in my washroom's drawers instead for conveniency. However, I doubt I will be doing detailed reviews on them. That will take too much time, and I tend to only do reviews on skin care masks. So... email me if you have any questions on these. and Yes, I will reply.

For face
● Dr. G Whitening Reformer by EGF (discontinued)
● UGB Aqua Cream
● Vichy Normaderm Refine Total Pore Resurfacing Essence
● Laneige White Plus Renew Eye Protector with SPF12+ (Day Care)
● Estee Lauder Extra Intensive UV Protector SPF50/PA+++
● Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Day Cream
● Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Gel
● Laneige White Plus Renew Serum (Night Care; missing in picture)
● Kiehl's Ultimate White Clarifying Whitening Toner (missing in picture)

For Lips
● Dr. G Lip Coutour Cream
● fresh SUGAR Lip Treatment with SPF15
● Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 in Mint with SPF4

For Hands and Body
● Victoria Secret Ultra Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream in Love Spell
● Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy in La Source
● Bliss Anti-age Spot Hand Hydrator
● Avene Hand Cream with Cold Cream
● Body Shop Body Butter in Cocoa Butter

Base and Foundation
● Laura Mercier Foundation Primer in oil-free formula
● Chanel Lift Lumiere Eye Contour Concealer
● Laura Mercier Moisturizing Foundation in Warm Ivory
● Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Loose Powder in 1 Pale Yellow
● Chanel Comfort Radiance Compact Makeup with SPF10 in B10 Beige Pastel (missing in picture)

Fragrance
● fresh Sugar Lemon
● Marc Jacobs Daisy (all editions)

♡ christy

No comments:

Post a Comment