May 29, 2014

regret

I don't know if I have ever talked about my regret about my feather tattoo on my back. Anyhow, I always think it looks like a freaking banana, but I didn't know what to get to cover it up with. After 2 years of consideration, I have came to a conclusion that I want a rose with a lace bow underneath it. My appointment day is just 5 days away. I am super anxious. I don't know if I should really go ahead with this project since it's permanent. AND the tattoo is more visible since it's now in colour and it's a tiny little bit bigger. I don't want it to become my second regret. But I have done tons of research on this and I have faith in my tattoo artist that he is going to make it right for me.


Sorry mom. Don't kill me for getting a cover up. I really hated my old tattoo. It's time to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment