March 15, 2013

My silver linings playbook

alright. I am back to blogging. I feel like I should stop hiding and do what I used to enjoy doing. I had been in misery for the past year. I started hating, criticising, nagging, complaining. I did all the negative things. I cried a lot. And even lately, I get into a mood swing really easily. I know that my work and my whole idea of planning the future are bringing me down a lot. I feel discouraged and vulnerable at times. My body aches all the time and my shoulders felt like they have thousand pounds of weight on them. I had a little angry monster inside me all these times.

Tonight I came home. Suddenly, the light in my room is a lot brighter. I asked if someone changed the lightbulb for me, and it was a "no". Maybe I have reached the end of the tunnel. I am beginning to see things in a brighter perspective. Who knows.

However, I do realize I cannot plan too far ahead and get paranoid when I am uncertain about things. I will take everything step by step. So right now, I need to get back in shape. Find an exercise buddy and work my ass off. Shake those body aches off. By then, I will probably feel way better about myself.

So, this blog won't be much a review blog of beauty / fashion anymore. Fashion is still a big passion of mine. I will never give that up. It's just there are so much more to life than just clothes and handbags. And I want to see myself change; stop being dependent on material things and be happy about making achievements.

I hope the little angry monster can go away forever. I want to be that happy carefree girl again. I want to smile big for him.

3 comments:

  1. Heyy Christy! I came across your blog from twitter. I love it! It's very simplistic and clean. Keep at it, just wanted to show some support!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey steph.. Thanks for stopping by!! How's life these days???

      Delete
  2. I always spent my hаlf an hour to гead thiѕ blog's articles or reviews daily along with a cup of coffee.

    Check out my web-site - quick loans

    ReplyDelete