May 12, 2010

Bliss - Triple Oxygen Instatnt Energizing Mask



Hi guys, I am back.. so this time I will be introducing the Bliss oxygen mask. If you have heard of bliss, you will know that it is famous for its instant oxygen mask and oxygen eye mask. This one is a quickie, just apply onto wet face, wait for 5 minutes and wash off.

This mask has a strong "orangey" smell to it in which I think help to wake up your mind (not only your skin). I do see an obvious difference between pre-application and post-application. It makes me this natural glow to my skin, and my skin feels refreshed. 

So when you wake up and find yourself looking dull and tired, I am sure this is the product for you. I think you could find this easily if you live in North America. If you live in HongKong, you can get it at Lane Crawford...

PS... the fun part about oxygen mask is that... it forms bubbles... So you look like santa...


No comments:

Post a Comment