November 06, 2011

the saem - Gem Miracle W Pearl Beam Cream





Hi Lovelies, thanks for dropping by again. This time, I am doing a review on a moisturizer that I've bought recently. I have used this cream for about a week already, and I have seen great improvement on the condition of my skin.

Two weeks ago, my skin was breaking out severely. I got a lot of acne scar around the nose area and on my chin. I was soo frustrated because none of my moisturizers did any good at removing those scars. On top of that, they were causing my skin to break out even more. 

The acne cream I used is clean start 'hit the spot'. It does a great job in calming the acne and controlling it. However, my skin was in such a horrible condition that other unusual places start getting break out also. I guess my skin was getting very sensitive to whatever I was using. So I stopped any moisturizers or serum for a week. Then my skin started cracking because it was soo dry. Then I had to go back to using my usual hydrating cream, but my break out came back. AHH~ I literally went crazy. 

Then I remember how my skin is always better with korean skincare. So I went to a place in Causeway Bay and asked the sales lady to recommend me a moisturizer. I wanted one that could help me eliminate my scars and at the same time does not irritate my skin. She recommended me this Beam cream from the saem. She told me that this brand has been selling in Korea for years. She gave me a little to try on the back of my hands.. I immediately fell in love because the texture and formula is exactly the same as the EGF cream that was carried by Dr. G (however unfortunately has been discontinued). So I decided to give it a try since it's not expensive (HKD 260 for 50ml).

As you can see, the packaging is super clean, and the container is sooooo prettty!!! The cream is lightly scented. I have been using it for a week already, and my skin no longer goes out of control. The scars are slowly fading. I am so glad I have found it since my skin has become very sensitive to US or euro branded skincare, and God knows the reason why. 

That's it for my review. I hope this will help those who are currently in the same situation as me. See u'all nxt time. Also, if you have tried other the saem products, please share with me and tell me how it goes.... 

Love,
Christy

2 comments:

  1. hi there check out my blog
    http://mwanwan.blogspot.com
    Gucci giveaway dont miss out

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing blog!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine,do the same!!!

    ReplyDelete